Thursday, May 20, 2010

What does a Full Buggy of Groceries look like on a Bicycle!

 In preparation for the consolidated guy birthday party (Me and both my sons birthdays are within ten days of one another) my wife went to our local "stuff-mart" store and loaded up the Ute with a full buggy of stuff. When she was there, she called me and said that she may have bought too much "stuff" and may need me to rescue her with the cargo trailer. She, however, found my bungee cords and lassoed things down on to the top. I believe she could have carried more using the old "shopping bags on the handlebars trick" but I don't know if she knows that one. As you can see from the pictures the Ute bags are pretty full. The bike has room for more stuff if I got a front rack and a big folding crate for the deck. But that might be a little too much weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment